A Buyer’s Note is a short (75-character limit) message that you are able to add to a Tour’s online description for a specific date. The message appears below the normal description, in Larger Bold Red Font.
The note will also be displayed in the Confirmation Email that your customer receives.
From the Control Panel
- Click on the Specific Tour you wish to Add a Buyers Note to
- Click on Availability Settings
- Type what you would like to Add Under Buyer’s Note
- Click Submit
- On the Control Panel this symbol will appear next to Tours/Dates with Buyers Notes.
From the Tour Level
- Click the Edit button beside the Tour you wish to Add a Buyers Note to
- Click on Daily Departure Info
- Select the Month (if applicable)
- Click on the Buyers Note Button for the applicable date
- Enter your Buyers Note message
- Click Save to save Buyer’s Note
- Click Save in Right Corner to save tour