The Quick Reservation process is a great tool for processing guests or customers that want to go on the next tour our cruise. The Quick Reservation process is designed to simply count the person, collect payment, and print a ticket (if necessary). There are two ways to create quick reservation.
From Control Panel
- In the control panel, click on any tour you want to book, and click on Create a Reservation box on the popup window.
- On the next popup window, click on the check mark on top-right corner says Quick Res, select the quantity on the catery you want to book and then click on Create
- It will then show the create reservation screen with the quick res check mark checked, the only info you will need to enter is the last name of passenger and click on save button on the top-right hand corner (to save reservation without receive payment) or you can pay it and save the reservation.
From Reservation menu
- Click on Reservation > Quick Res
- it will shows create reservation screen with quick reservation check mark pre-checked and it also popup the box for search tour and list of tours available for today in the left.
- you can then click on any tour you want to book and select the quantities of category and click on Add to add it to the reservation.
- After the item has been added to reservation, all you need to do is to fill the last name and save the reservation . (see step 3 screen above)