Price Adjustments are used to add a fee for a value-added service, gratuity, special request, etc. You can also give a discount with the Price Adjustment button. To ADD a fee enter a positive number, to SUBTRACT a discount enter a negative number.
- Click on Reservation > Find Reservation
- Click on Edit to open the reservation detail screen
- To add a new price adjustment, Click + button right next to Price Adjustment
- Enter Description such as gratuity, special request, or discount, etc…
- Select type dropdown list on how the fee will apply to the reservation
- PAX = Fee/Discount is a dollar amount applied to PER PASSENGER/CATEGORY
- RES = Fee/Discount is a dollar amount applied to PER RESERVATION
- RES % = Fee/Discount is a percentage applied to PER RESERVATION
- Enter Amount (positive number) or Discount (negative number)
- Click Confirm
- To DELETE an existing price adjustment, click on the price adjustment heading to expand it and click on the 🗑 under total to remove the price adjustment.