Price Adjustments are used to add a fee for a value-added service, such as gratuity, special request, etc. You can also give a discount with the Price Adjustment Button. To Add a fee enter a positive number, to Subtract a discount enter a negative number.
- On the left menu bar, click on Reservation > Find Reservation
- Click on Edit on the reservation to open the reservation detail screen
- To add a new price adjustment, Click + Button right next to Price Adjustment
- Enter Description such as Flowers, Complaint, Clean Fish, etc….
- Select type dropdown list on how the fee will apply to the reservation
- Pax = Fee/Discount is a dollar amount applied to Per Passenger/Category
- Res = Fee/Discount is a dollar amount applied to Per Reservation
- Res % = Fee/Discount is a percentage applied to Per Reservation
- Enter Amount (positive number) or Discount (negative number)
- Click Confirm
- To Delete an existing price adjustment, click on the price adjustment heading to expand it and click on the 🗑 under total to remove the price adjustment.