During the reservation process your customers will select from a list of Lead Sources indicating how they heard about your company. You are able to indicate whether you want this to be a mandatory or optional entry for both Online and/or In-House Reservations. The selection list is easily modified in your Settings module.
In This Article
- On the left menu bar, click on Settings > General Settings
- Lead Source Mandatory for In-House: Place a Check in the box – do not check if you want this field to be optional
- Lead Source Mandatory for Online: Place a Check in the box – do not check if you want this field to be optional
- Click Save
- On the left menu bar, click on Settings > Lead Source Settings > Click on Create
- Lead Source Name > Limited to 20 characters: used internally for Reports. Not visible to consumer
- Lead Source Web Name > Limited to 50 characters: this is what appears in the drop-down selection list during the reservation process > Click Save
- Click the Edit button beside the Lead Source you wish to modify
- Enter Modified Content in Lead Source Web Name > Click Save
Deleting a Lead Source will remove the choice from the Drop-down Selection List for all future reservations. The Lead Source Report will still display the statistics for a deleted lead source if it was used in any reservations – however, the deleted lead source will not be visible in the reservation (passenger) detail screen.
- Click the Delete button beside the Lead Source you wish to delete
- Click the Yes button on the pop-up dialog box