Often times you may need to either reduce or increase the number of people confirmed in a reservation. To do this you simply change the Count that is displayed in the reservation Item Count box.
In This Article…
- Click on Reservation > Find Reservation
- Click Edit beside the Reservation you want to change
- Update the Count field with the new number for the Category(ies)
- Click or Tab Out of count box
- Click Save
If you have Added new category or add new item to the reservation you will now have a Balance Due.
- Go to the Payment Section
- Check the box for Pay Now
- Click on Apply Payment
If you have Reduced the quantity or Delete the items in reservation you will now owe the customer a Refund.
- Click on Refund
- Select the Credit Card from drop-down list for Receiving Use to Refund
- Check the amount listed under Refund is correct
- Click Refund
- Select Cash from drop-down list for Payment type Received
- Enter Amount in Refund box
- Click on the Refund