The Control Panel allows users to view tours and easily see the status of each. Users can easily change from a monthly, weekly, or daily calendar view.
In Settings > System Settings, users can set the Control Panel Default View. Options include Monthly, Weekly or Daily.
- From the Control Panel users can Click the icons in the Top Right Corner to change the View From Monthly, Weekly, or Daily.
- Tour Availability: Provides option to show only in-house, only online, or all tours
- Product Type: Can select only a specific product type user has setup
- Tour Availability Code: Can select only a Tour Availability Code or Inventory user has setup
- Blocked Out: Provides ability to not show blocked out tours by checking or unchecking the box
- Block All Tours on This Day: Can select a Day to block out all tours at one
- Next: Click to move to the next month, week or day depending upon the View used
- Blue is Not booked (when there has been nothing sold and all inventory is still available) It also stands for Buyer’s Note
- Green is Booked (when there has been some inventory sold, but some inventory is still available)
- Red means the inventory is Sold out
- Black is when there is inventory available but is manually Blocked and/or the Cutoff date has passed
- Orange is initially today’s date or whatever date you are currently clicked on
When you click on a specific tour, a dialog box will come up with shortcuts to the following links:
- Create a Reservation
- Availability Settings
- View Reservations
- Email Passengers
- Manifest Report
- Reservation Report
- Pick Up Report
- Cancel All Reservations